Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Season end getting close

Well a bunch of racing these last few weeks...but now the end is in sight.
A few weeks ago, people were tired of racing, But now once the reality hits, that what is ahead is trainer ides and rain...maybe a few more races would be nice.
So in a effort to squeeze some more out of the season I even did a up hill TT on Saturday....Now I don't consider myself very good at these, or liking them...so why.
I've done this one the last 4 years..and it's always nice to have benchmark to look at, and hopefully it gets better.
On Sunday I got 2 crits in, with the ride there and back it was over 105miles...now that is getting your monies worth.... threre is one more crit this weekend, and then a stage race in two weeks...that is it until march.... unless I do cross.........hmm,,,maybe I should.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,

you're back at the blog again i see. You need some cool pictures.

~David