Monday, April 03, 2006

Rest day

Some times you can't wait to get on your bike and go for a hard ride, sometimes you just want to do nothing. Today is one of those.
Ahh, to put my legs up, rest and do nothing, maybe if I'm feeling energetic I'll watch some TV...maybe not.
Last week I decided it was time for some hard training, no races on the weekend ahead so no need to be fresh. Really what i learnt most from this week is what not do to do if I had a race. I was more tired Sunday than the last two weeks when I raced both Saturday and Sunday.
Maybe I'm extra sore today because I took my new bike out yesterday, 80miles on a ever so slightly different position has made me hurt all over...
It didn't help that team mates keept pushing the pace over the hills...thanks...
As long as I rest now, I should be stronger beacuse of all this...

No comments: