Thursday, January 13, 2005

Hunker down

Training is still going on… last night thou I got to the gym and I’d forgot my shorts at home…haven’t had much luck lately with my planned training. It might have worked out for the best though…my legs were still sore from the leg press on Monday. I went home and got on the trainer for 1.5 h. Every 5min I did a 20 sec seated sprint…man was that hard… this time of year your legs are not used to that….has it really been that long since cross season?
Today it’s back on the trainer and another 2x20min lactate threshold intervals…. Then on Friday I’m finally getting back outside…it’s amazing how quick you miss the wind in your face (even though its around freezing). On Fridays I usually ride up to work, 21mile one way trip… not too bad.. and enough to make it worth while.

Weekend is coming up and I have a 7h ride planned for Saturday…with lunch in the middle somewhere…as long as it doesn’t snow and rain it shouldn’t be to bad…last Saturday I did 6h..so this will be a slight step up before next weeks rest week….ahhh sounds good right now.

No comments: