Thursday, January 20, 2005

Moving

Moving.

I’ve missed a few days…panic at work and getting everything ready at home to move this weekend…..
Luckily it’s my rest week.. (how much rest I’m getting is another story though)
Did a workout on the computrainer on Tuesday…
I tried a new workout. involving Lactate Balance point…or what ever….basically you need a device to check you blood lactate which I’ll probably do at some point…but once you know this you ride a power level just below…too not fatigue your muscles and gradually increase the effort over the next few weeks…..increasing your lactate tolerance …. Why not…can’t hurt me right?...
Anyway I had rested completely on Monday so I felt really good. legs were not as heavy as usual and it went pretty good. The last hill I tried to peg the watts at 350 just for fun…which is my goal for this year to maintain for a about 15min repeated effort… well I might not be quite ready fro that yet… but without the 40min of hard effort that I just did…maybe not an completely unrealistic goal…..

I’m planning on getting back on the trainer tonight…just the standard trainer and doing 2x20min LT work again…but we get the keys to our new place at 5:30pm… so well see how much gets done…
The weekend is shoot anyway…don’t have any riding planned…I whish but I have to move I guess

No comments: