Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Well last night didn't go quite as planned...The computrainer failed on me...must have blown a fuse oe something....well used the standard trainer and went with HR instead...
Not the most fun workout, especially doing ot for the first time this year...it was a struggle.
I managed to get though it ok...and it was actually nice not having to peg a Watt number, it took some pressure of...no big brother.

My legs were sore and hurt more then they should have...

back to the gym today and then a trainer ride afterwards...but the only scheduled events today are 4 short full power bursts...how bad can that be...we'll find out I guess.

More equipment purchases going on for next season... it all adds up pretty quick...
I finally ordered 3 stems for my TT bike...so I can switch back and forth until I find the right one.....

I think I now have everything I need for next year…except those damm tubs that keep blowing

No comments: