Friday, January 14, 2005

Outside…..
Last nights training went pretty good…no problem… I think that even after only two of these LT intervals
I’m feeling a lot more comfortable…you body gets used to the effort/pain level.

I rode the 21 miles to work this morning in 27’F weather…but it was actually pretty nice…ok so my toes got cold and I got a flat….I put these liners in my tire to try and avoid flats and they end up cutting the tire…great…
Anyho…it wasn’t a bad ride..the sun was coming up and the shy was blue, no rain…so how can that be bad.

I just wish I could sleep in a day…but tomorrow I have to get and go early if I want the real long ride..+ by the afternoon there are talking about rain/snow….

Work is getting busy…I like it but I just wish I could do less….I got the talk today that overtime is fully ok…!!!...oh yeah what they meant was “You need to work overtime”.
But right now I’m ready to go home…soon….the advantage of riding home is that when you get there you already have the days training done….. but that on the other hand leaves more time like packing and getting ready for the move next weekend…ahhh.the working bikers life…

At least it’s Friday.

No comments: