Friday, November 11, 2005

miss again...

ha ha... missed the rain again..
Last night Kele rode down to the computrainer "factory" at about 4:30... she got dumped on soo bad... She actually called me to bring some extra clothes for her ride back. Expecting the worst I headed out at 5:30 or so... the rain had stopped and I didn't have a drop hit be the entire night......I'm not even sure if it every really rained or if she just was a wimp and every little drip was a huge deal to her... oh well
Same thing this morning..riding to work it was perfect, not until I had actually stopped to go inside did I feel some rain... couldn't have been any better timing... not earlier to get me soaked but just late enough so I would fell lucky and be in a good mood all-day about how perfect I managed to interpret the 3 weather reports I watched on the various TV channels this morning.. I'm just that good.
Now... I'm starting to get a little worried about the ride home tonight... but maybe I should just trust my luck... there is nothing I can do about it anyway...It's not like I'm going to hang around at work ,until the rain moves away.. And getting home a bit wet isn't too bad anyway.
My legs are a bit tires though, just spent the last 2h walking around the 747, 767 and 777 in the factory checking out the various high lift designs. It's amazing how specialized you get riding your bike all the time...any thing else and you get soar... just ask Kele

No comments: