Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Weather

Why is it that nice weather always happens during the week while at work?
Right now it looks just perfect outside. This Saturday it was rainy and cold the entire day...It's not just that either... Why is there only daylight during working hours?.. Couldn't we have it dark during the day... I don't need all that sun... this is a perfect time for some rain... Doesn't have to wait until 5pm.. when I'm heading home..
Well I shouldn't complain too much, If I recall, Sunday was nice, very nice.
But today I get to ride in the dark going home, and then get on the trainer in the Garage.. sweet... maybe I should have tried to get out for a ride during lunch...
At least i get to ride, that what i really care about...and riding in the dark has a special feeling all by it self...

No comments: